Abstract submission will be done electronically by a form interface which ensures proper registration and uploads the abstract to the symposium website. Each abstract will be reviewed by a member of the scientific committee and also by an external reviewer.
(Including but not limited to)
1. Motion tracking technology
2. Musculoskeletal and joint modeling
3. Sports biomechanics and performance assessment
4. Wearable technology
5. Medical Imaging
6. Biomechanics for clinical governance
7. Motor control and rehabilitation
8. Robotics and bio-inspired systems
9. Assistive technology
10. Movement variability and complexity
11. Data mining and movement classification
12. Real-time movement applications
13. Ergonomics and human factors
1. Abstracts must be submitted via the 3D-AHM 2016 Online Submission System. Abstracts sent via fax or e-mail will NOT be accepted.
2. Please log into the 3D-AHM 2016 website before starting the abstract submission and registration process.
3. Abstracts should be submitted only by the presenting author.
4. Authorship on multiple abstracts is permitted.
5. Each presenting author can only submit one abstract.
6. Should you have any difficulties in submitting the abstract, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get instant response during Peace Memorial holidays (2/27-2/29).
1. Abstract must be submitted in PDF format.
2. Maximum file size is 5 MB. Abstract length is limited to 2 – 4 pages. (A4 page size)
3. Abstract must be submitted and presented in English only.
4. Abstract should be organized into the following sections: Introduction, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgements and References.
Confirmation Letter of Abstract Submission
1. A Confirmation Letter of abstract submission will be automatically sent to the presenting author via e-mail once the submission is completed successfully.
2. If a Confirmation Letter is not received after the completion of the submission process, it is advised to log-in to the 3D-AHM 2016 website to check if the abstract was submitted successfully.
1. For any corrections in a submitted abstract, the presenting author can log back in to the Online Submission System and proceed accordingly. This option will be available until the abstract submission deadline of
January 31, 2016.
2. Abstract Submission Deadline is extended to Feb. 29, 2016. (GMT+8)
1. Registration is mandatory for presenter.
2. Abstract acceptance DOES NOT register you to the 3D-AHM 2016. A presenting author must register and complete the payment before
April 15, 2016, or the accepted abstract will not be arranged in the Program and will be excluded from the Symposium Proceedings.
3. Presenting author deadline is extended to May 18, 2016 since the Notification of Acceptance is delayed.
|Call for abstract submission
||Dec 10, 2015
|Deadline for abstract submission |
|Jan 31, 2016
|Extended deadline for abstract submission
|Notification of abstract acceptance
Mar 25, 2016
Apr 06, 2016
|Deadline for early bird registration
Apr 15, 2016
Apr 25, 2016
|Deadline for presenting author registration
Apr 15, 2016
May 18, 2016
|Final program announcement
||May 25, 2016
|Deadline for standard registration
||July 01, 2016
||July 18-21, 2016