Program & Guidelines for Presenters
(Click to zoom in or click here to download program overview.)
Time and Date (GMT+8)
Download detailed program (PDF) here.
* Last updated: 2016/07/11
Guidelines for Presenters
Guidelines for Oral Presenters
- Speakers are required to upload and review his/her Power Point file 4 hours before his/her presentation in the Preview Room (Room 201) located next to the Convention Hall.
- Computers equipped with Microsoft Windows operating system and Office 2016 will be provided onsite.
- Using your own laptop computer for the presentation is an option. Please test the connection and compatibility of your laptop during the break/lunch time before your Session to make sure no delay of your talk.
- Please introduce yourself to the session Chair prior to the session. Start your presentation when the Chair makes an announcement.
- 12 minutes are allocated to each presentation (10 minutes Presentation + 2 minutes for discussion)
- Time control will be strictly carried out with the aid of a countdown reminder shown on a screen next to the stage.
Guidelines for Poster Presenters
|Poster Session# 1||P01-P38||July 19, 2016||14:35¡Ð16:00|
|Poster Session #2||P39-P76||July 20, 2016||10:50¡Ð12:20|
- The presenting author will give a 1-minute slide presentation at the beginning of the poster session, and stand by his/her poster during the poster session.
- Please prepare a single slide for your 1-minute talk. The slide should not be a copy of your entire poster and it should not include any videos. Font size not smaller than 16pt is suggested. Use the template here.
- Apart from your single slide, a Title slide with the title, authors, affiliations and the poster number will be prepared by the Organizer. Only add your poster number on the top left corner of your single slide.
- Please save your 1-slide presentation as a PDF file and email it to the organizer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by July 11 2016, (GMT+8). If we do not receive your slide by July 11, you may use the Title slide provided by the Organizer to give your 1-minute presentation.
- The 1-minute talks will be delivered by the order of the poster number. There will be no questions during the 1-minute talk and you will be notified when there is 15 seconds remaining.
Mounting & Removing:
|Session||Mounting Time||Removing Time|
|Poster Session #1||07:15 ¡V 12:50, July 19, 2016||By 18:15, July 19, 2016|
|Poster Session# 2||07:15 ¡V 10:00, July 20, 2016||By 16:50, July 20, 2016|
Do NOT exceed 95cm in width (maximum) and 195cm in length (maximum).
Dismount: If the posters are not removed on time, they will be taken down by the Organizer. The Organizer will not keep the removed posters.
Others: Materials for mounting posters will be provided in the poster area.